Year 2022 summary

Since my last entry in april 2022 a lot of things happened. I am not going to explain all the pictures but quite a progres ha been made to date. in december i had to move from my original destination to a new place. I was not happy but it had to be done.



building the cabin pod 
 
the bodom turned upside down

turned cabin from the inside





boat tour
already painted

the cabin again

I made L profiles from glass fibers reinforced with carbon
between the hull and the L profile beam nr. 2 and 3 is seating, and screwed through the bulkhead and L profile 



front beam arrangement for fastening, through pads bolts are coming out, and then a SS bar across the beam will hold down the beam 



the video shows also the inside of the boat



 

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar