Laminating the engine box

Many things had happened from my last report, I finished the rudders except painting, on Thursday I finished one engine pod, the videos are below. I also painted the laminated floor of the cabin pod, and on Sunday 8th of April finished the last pole - mast ( A mast). Lamination of one more box is waiting on me, that means one more day.

Sanding the edges of the box,
wetting out fibers on the table, putting them on the styrodur,



additional wetting out fibers, the tricky part was turning of the box but we laid the plastic and a strap and some clamps and we did it with no problem unfortunately i have no pictures of that operation.

thanks to the epoxy, we had enough time, the whole process of lamination lasted for about 5 hours by the environmental temperature of about 180C.
In the end we put everything under pressure.

0 komentarji:

Objavite komentar